Tips For A Happy Mother's Day Gift Shopping
It is only six days to Mother’s Day and retailers are looking forward to a good week of sales. However, not all deals are deals.
Experts recommend the following when setting out shopping for mother.
1. Buy within your budge.
2. Avoid getting into debt or use your credit card as a financing tool to buy mother a gift.
3. If you have to finance, analyze the various options and read the fine print.
4. Shop around. Walk the streets and the malls to find the best price and deal.
5. Keep the receipt in the event the item has to be exchanged or returned or needs service under warranty. In Costa Rica all retail sales come with a “30 working day” guarantee, but you will need the receipt as proof of purchase.
6. Do not shop last minute, take your time.
Mother’s Day in Costa Rica is on August 15.